Thursday 30 May 2019

Alton Towers

The theme of the National Scrapbooking Day cybercrop over at For the Love of Pretty Paper is 'Scrap in Colour' and the girls there have certainly come up with some interesting challenges. For 'Name that Colour' we had to visit the site spycolor.com, pick one each of the top three colours listed for our initials and use them on a page. I had a choice of Acid Green, Aero or Aero Blue plus KU Crimson, Kelly Green or Kenyan Copper. Kenyan Copper was the best of those colours so I hunted for suitable photos and paper before picking my second colour to be Aero (mid-blue). 

My photos are old ones from a trip to Alton Towers which I cropped slightly and arranged in a block. A quick sketch hunt threw up Sketch #177 from Sketch-n-Scrap which was easily adapted. 

My title looked a little lost at the bottom so I added an extra panel below it and I moved the embellishment cluster up next to the photos as I didn't have any journalling to add to this page.




Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Papermania
Paper - Kit 'n' Craft, My Mind's Eye Collectable
Die-Cuts - Jillibean Soup
Label Sticker - Tim Holtz
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Hobbycraft Star Punches
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die

3 comments:

  1. Cute alterations on this sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The extra panel at the bottom was ingenious. I think you were right; the title would have been lost there. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete