Tuesday 28 May 2019

Four Wheels Good

By the time I'd finished the first page from For the Love of Pretty Paper's 'Scrap in Colour' cybercrop, there were plenty more to choose from. I had no intention of doing them in order and jumped on to one of Laura Rumble's sketches which had to be combined with bright colours.

I've done a couple of rainbow pages recently and took that path again, using India inks for spatters and splodges across the page which I then stamped the circles over. I rejected the circular photo from the sketch and used a larger one of my daughter after her driving test instead.




Despite having a large basket of letter stickers I never seem to have sufficient of them in the right colour, size and font so I went to my Silhouette for these. I've resolved not to buy any more large letters, as I've end up with so many half-packs that can rarely be used, and will be using my Sihouette more in future. I'll probably still buy small tile stickers, but certainly no more Thickers; I can always cut the title several times and stack them up if I want the dimension.

Supplies
Cardstock - The Range, Payper Box, Craft Sensations
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
India Inks - Dr Ph. Martin's
Ink Pad - Hobbycraft
Washi Tape - Unknown

Tools
Banana Frog 'Curcus Stories' Stamp Set
Personal Impressions 'Circle Tags' Stamp Set
Hobbycraft Tiny Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment