Thursday 16 May 2019

Sticks & Stones

I've gone back in time again for this page, with a trio of 1980s photos of my siblings on Cannock Chase. 

The page was triggered by a challenge from The Cut Shoppe to use one of their cut-files on the vertical. I chose Very Squarey, which is a square file, sized it to 8x8 to fit the width of my Portrait and duplicated part of it to make it 8x12.
HLM Starting Point

I realised that the file and photos would work with a Starting Point from Hey Little Magpie, and followed a This or That challenge from Lottie Loves Paper when it came to embellishments. I chose spotty paper, handwriting, enamel dots, word stickers and arrows.

Finally, I linked up with UK Scrap Addicts who asked us to scrap photos from an outdoor game (among other options).




Supplies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Paper - Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic,  4Heures 37 Eiffel Avenue, Carta Bella Fall Blessings
Letters - October Afternoon
Word Stickers - My Mind's Eye
Glitter Tape - Unknown
Washi Tape - Little B
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories
Ink & Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware Tag Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment