Tuesday 14 May 2019

Postcards from Looe

I'm in Cornwall still with this page; the last one I shared was our holiday cottage on the edge of Looe, and this time I have three views of the town itself which I printed at 4x6 and stacked in a column. It's a variation on a page design that I've used many times before, but it's one where you can ring the changes and get different looks. On this occasion I used stamps and stencils on an 11" square of cream cardstock for my background, and matted it a multi-coloured 12x12.

That background was prompted by a plethora of similar National Scrapbooking Day challenges - Stashbusting wanted us to use either a stencil or two stamps while both Bramble Fox and Hey Little Magpie asked for stamping.

For the Love of Pretty Paper have 'Prompt a Day for the Month of May' and I've combined three here - stars, primary colours and stencils.


Supplies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Bazzill
Paper - My Mind's Eye
Letters - Creative Devotion, WHSmith
Cards - Project Life
Puffy Flowers - OneCanoeTwo
Washi Tape - Ebay
Ink - Hobbycraft, Ranger, Memento, Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Filmstrip Cut-File
That Special Touch Grid Mask
Heidi Swapp Stars Stencil
Dovecraft Butterfly Stamp
The Works Clear Stamp Set
Heidi Swapp Arrows Stamp
Studio Calico Stars Stamp
American Crafts/Shimelle Word Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment