Wednesday 8 May 2019

Run Lanhydrock

The only way to get through all (or even most) of the National Scrapbooking Day challenges is by combining them, and I've ticked off no less than five with this page. I have my holiday photos now, and these were from us doing parkrun at Lanhydrock on the Easter weekend.

I started with a sketch from Quirky Kits (which I adapted for an extra photo) and made sure to select a good variety of patterns to fulfil the requirement for three or more different ones (spots, floral, check and stripes) in the Stashbusting group.

Three photos were enough to satisfy a multi-photo challenge at Hey Little Magpie and I used various word elements and a text print for a challenge from Bramble Fox. Finally, this was our first time running at Lanhydrock, which fits one of the options for the 'The First Order' challenge at UK Scrap Addicts.


Supplies
Cardstock - Unknown
Paper - American Crafts Shimelle, Simple Stories Homespun
Letters - American Crafts, Creative Devotion
Tag - American Crafts
Frame - Unknown
Die-Cut - Simple Stories Carpe Diem
Word Sticker - My Mind's Eye
Enamel Shapes - My Mind's Eye, American Crafts/Shimelle
Ink - Hobbycraft

No comments:

Post a Comment