Wednesday 22 May 2019

On the Farm

Di's Page
Back before National Scrapbooking Day, I saw a layout by Di Willcox that I was inspired to scraplift using an old pack of 2x12 paper strips from My Mind's Eye. 

That page had to wait a while, though I did make it for an NSD challenge from Bramble Fox to use four or more patterned papers on a page.

Knowing my colour scheme from the paper pack, I picked a trio of old photos from my grandparents' friends' farm, somewhere we visited regularly in my childhood. I matted them on cardstock which I turned into a pocket for journalling. I haven't written it yet, but I want to include the back story and why this farm is significant.



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow
Letters - Jillibean Soup

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Pennant Die

1 comment:

  1. This is certainly a good idea for using up strips of paper. I like how you put the title on the strips.

    ReplyDelete