Sunday 12 May 2019

Pink Flamingo

Pink Flamingo was our holiday cottage for a week in Looe at Easter. I'm determined to keep my 2019 scrapbook up to date, so there will be more Cornish pages coming soon.

I based my page on a sketch originally from Page Maps which was set as a National Scrapbooking Day challenge by Hey Little Magpie. I replaced the large tags on the sketch with Project Life cards for an extra photo, title and journalling, but then used a column of small tags tucked into the side of those.

Of course, I've combined challenges again: Bramble Fox asked us to use die-cut pieces (my tags) on a page and Lottie Loves Paper set a 'This or That' challenge from which I used spotty paper, handwriting, enamel dots, word stickers and a camera.


Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes Bloom, Kesi Art Kiss My Neon, Pink Paislee/Paige Evans, Laura Ashley
Letters - Tim Holtz, Creative Devotion
Cards - Project Life
Die-Cuts - OneCanoeTwo
Label Transparencies - Studio Calico
Word Stickers - Jillibean Soup
Cork - Studio Calico
Puffy Stickers - Paperchase
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug, Teresa Collins
Camera & Gems - Unknown
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
American Crafts Scallop Border Punch
Big Shot & Dovecraft Tag Die

No comments:

Post a Comment