Saturday 15 February 2020

Botanic Gardens

This page is an addition to my Far East album. It has photos from a visit that my husband's parents and aunt made to the Botanic Gardens in Singapore before we arrived on the island. I didn't originally include them as they aren't part of our trip, but there were some nice photos of his family so I've decided to include them.

I printed five square photos and arranged them in a grid, keeping a block for journalling. I would normally run a punched border along the left side, but I used this bracket shape instead as it's something that I used a lot for the original album pages.



Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV Far East Stack, Bazzill
Paper - K&Co Hannah, 7Gypsies Avignon
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Die Cuts - atd
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft?
Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & Little B Arrow Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Circle Punch
Bracket Template

No comments:

Post a Comment