Monday 3 February 2020

Wild Tor

Julie's Page
My husband finished last year with a now-traditional trip to Dartmoor where he and a friend camped at Wild Tor. I picked a couple of photos and printed them at 4x6, but I hit a mental block about how to scrap them.

Putting out a plea for sketches or scraplifts online had Julie offer me a few suggestions. I used to follow her blog (but it's fallen silent recently) and like her style so was happy to pick one of her pages to scraplift and get me going again.

I had a 6x6 pad that I wanted to use, so I chopped the horizontal paper strips of Julie's page in two and used six patterns in 12 half-strips behind my pair of photos. The vertical strips came from my scraps box where the red was attached to the blue branding strip; I cut each colour in two and punched one side of the red.




Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Unknown
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary, American Crafts/Dear Lizzy Stargazer
Letters - American Crafts
Die Cuts - Pinkfresh Studio
Puffy Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio, Fancy Pants
Vellum Arrows - Studio Calico
Ink - Hobbycraft

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Die

No comments:

Post a Comment