Tuesday 25 February 2020

Floral Birthday Card

It was my mum's birthday yesterday so, of course, I made her a card. This one was based on the February sketch from Stick It Down, though on this occasion I used it as an inspiration piece rather than making a faithful copy.

I chose a tri-fold card with an oval aperture which I backed with a small floral print, and ran a strip of glitter tape down the side. The oval would have been rather plain on its own, so I added a large flower sticker, raised up on foam squares, before finishing the card with my sentiment die-cut.


Supplies
Card - Craft Creations
Paper - Basic Grey Mint Julep
Flower - Pebbles/Jen Hadfield Home+Made
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft?
Sentiment - Craft Creations

3 comments:

  1. This is stellar! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Stick It Down February Card Sketch challenge! We hope you visit us often!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID Card Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. I love that touch of gold. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Dow.
    Mandi, card dt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Your background oval paper is lovely as is your flower die cut. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down---Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete