Wednesday 5 February 2020

South West Coast Path

I'm almost at the end of my 2019 album now, with this page filling in a gap from July. I could call it 'done' but I'm pondering adding a couple more pages if I can acquire the photos I want.

My husband and father-in-law generally walk a section of the South West Coast Path each summer, and the scrapbook page can be problematical for me as I wasn't there and have no idea which photos are significant for them. Hence they get left to last more often than not when it comes to completing the album.

I bought a stack of blue paper when they started this project and have used it as the background each time, along with a printed map of the route. I browsed for a sketch, hitting on an old one from Sketch Support which started me off, though I switched from two portrait photos to three landscapes on the left side. 

I embellished where indicated on the right page and on the edge of the left page. I never feel like adding much embellishment to a double page as there is already a lot for the eye to take in, so these are just simple clusters topped with die-cut seaside motifs.


Supplies
Cardstock - Unknown
Paper - Craft Creations, Doodlebug Petite Prints, Carta Bella Ahoy There, Bo Bunny Early Bird
Label Stickers - 7Gypsies
Washi Tape - Ebay
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft?
Pearls - Artoz
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & X-Cut Beach Hut Dies
X-Cur Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment