Friday 21 February 2020

Thian Hock Keng Temple

Original Page
This page sits opposite the last one I shared, has the same colour scheme, and is another one that I have tweaked a little. The original was just too simple, with five photos stuck directly to my background paper.

I was able to remove all the photos with minimal damage to the background, so I've added some layers behind them. I matted the main temple photo on cardstock then patterned paper, and repeated the patterned paper in a 6x6 square behind the four smaller photos, which I moved much closer together. Finally I layered a couple of black peel-off stickers over punched cardstock circles for a bit of embellishment beside my title and journalling.



Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - DCWV Far East Stack, Dovecraft Eastern Promise
Peel-Off Stickers - Unknown

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment