Monday 17 February 2020

Fountain of Wealth

Original Page
This is a replacement page for one that I made previously for the Fountain of Wealth in Singapore. I used two photos on the original, but they both show the fountain from the same angle and not as I remember it, with a curtain of falling water.

I've re-made the page with the landscape photo and three others this time. One shows the curtain of water that I remember, one of us (which I didn't scrap last time as we look terrible, but it's all we have) and one of my parents-in-law circling the smaller central fountain earlier in the day.

I wasn't able to salvage the background paper (though I aim to re-use the border strips and some of the circles for embellishments) so I've changed colour scheme for my new four-photo page, picking an alternative background paper with Chinese characters and a floral print from the same collection.



My original journalling was almost illegible, having been printed on pearlescent card, so I re-printed it on white to sit below the smaller photos. I cut the title on my Silhouette and assembled three embellishment clusters from simple repeatable shapes topped with peel-off flowers which co-ordinate with the floral paper.

Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts
Paper - Dovecraft Eastern Promise
Washi Tape - Dovecraft
Labels - Unknown/Digital
Peel-Off Stickers - Unlabelled
Rain Dots - Cloud 9 Design
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment