Tuesday 21 April 2020

Clap Your Hands

I'm continuing with pages from the wedding of my brother-in-law in Malaysia; we had a formal dinner in the evening and I took these photos of the children of the two families together. They didn't speak the same language but were interested in each other and ended up playing clapping games alongside each other while we were waiting to go into the ballroom.

I've been making the wedding pages with a subset of the album kit that I assembled but I'm running low on 12x12 paper now so I made this page with four 6x6 papers as my background instead. I stacked my photos in a column and tucked in various scraps down one side.



Two of the papers are predominantly green and black here so I'm ticking off the "Green & Black's" challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper's chocolate-themed Easter Cybercrop.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, American Crafts, Stampin' Up!
Paper - Dovecraft Eastern Promise, 7Gypsies
Letters - American Crafts
Label - Quirky Kits
Gold Seals - Advent Calendar Swap
Washi Tape - Dovecraft
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, 
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed seeing all these wedding pages - beautiful. What wonderful memories to be scrapping. Nearly out of 12X12! Oh my, that means you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete