Wednesday 29 April 2020

Mr & Mrs

I've scrapped all photos from my brother-in-law's wedding day and evening now, but I need one more page to fill a gap before some doubles from the last day of sight-seeing we did in Malaysia.

I picked my favourite shot from their wedding photoshoot (held a few weeks earlier), printed it at A4 (210mm x 297mm) and matted it on red cardstock to be 12" tall for this page. Shimelle made several pages with 12x8 photos in her A Most Magical Scrapbook class, and I scraplifted one of them here for a page with two diagonal clusters of layers, one large and one small.


I'm still sharing pages from the Easter Cybercrop at For the Love of Pretty Paper; the challenges were all chocolate-themed and this was for "Picnic" which was to scrap an outdoors photo.

Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts, Stampin' Up!
Paper - 7Gypsies, K&Co Hannah, KaiserCraft A Touch of Gold
Letters - Pebbles
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Gems - Love to Craft
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
X-Cut Camera Dies
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment