Friday 17 April 2020

Focus

My last two wedding pages have been quite formal and used lots of straight lines; I've gone more casual with this one because the subject matter is also more casual. Rather than concentrating on the bridal couple, the page is about the sheer number of photographers pointing their cameras at them. I picked a quartet of photos and worked with Sketch 5 from Shimelle's current class, Start with a Sketch.



I've also completed another of the chocolate-themed Easter Cybercrop challenges with this page. "Mini Eggs" was all about the little things (like brads, sequins, enamel dots or gems) and I have five clusters of little things spread across the page.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, DCWV
Paper - 7Gypsies, Pink Paislee Auburn Lane, K&CO Hannah, First Edition, Dovecraft Eastern Promise
Vellum - The Works
Letters - American Crafts
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft?
Enamel Stars - Freckled Fawn
Enamel Dots - My Mind'e Eye
Gems - Love to Craft
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
X-Cut Camera Dies
Spellbinders Circle Dies
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment