Tuesday 7 April 2020

Family

I have another 'makeover' page to share today. I was regretting the red bling on the original version (added as part of a challenge) and went back to it to see what I could do to improve it but I found that all the adhesive had failed and the page was falling apart. The only thing that was firmly stuck down was that bling so I decided to reprint the photo and start again.

I re-used the background, but I cut it down a tad and matted it on cream cardstock to contain the bold pattern. I also re-used some of the paper layers but with the other sides showing this time. I kept the journalling tag and rescued the red lettering to use that again too.



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - DCWV Far East, First Edition J'Adore, Dovecraft Eastern Promise
Letters - My Mind's Eye
Washi Tape - Trimcraft
Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die
Spellbinders Circle Die
Crayola Flower Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment