Saturday 11 April 2020

Jalan Penang and Lebuh Muntri

That title may seem like gobbledegook, but they are the names of two of the streets in George Town. Jalan Penang is the main shopping street (pictured on the right of this double page) while Lebuh Muntri is a quieter side street (on the left side).


My page was loosely based on the May 2018 double page sketch from Stick It Down, but it took on a life of its own with a wider central panel and more photos.

I ran my title vertically and it doesn't show up as well as I'd thought it would on the patterned background. I would  like to have outlined the letters in white pen but mine has dried up so that's a job for the future when I can get a new one.





Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - Dovecraft Eastern Promise
Letters - KaiserCraft
Washi Tape - Dovecraft
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
Provocraft Alphabet Dies
Little B Arrows Dies
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Spellbinders Circle Dies
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment