Sunday 5 April 2020

Curry for Breakfast

This is one of the pages in my Far East album that just needed a little tweak. It jarred with me as I turned the pages of the album because of the way I'd angled the papers here, which is a contrast to most of the other pages where everything is much more rigidly lined up.

I was able to take the page apart, ink all the edges and put it back together again with much smaller angles and an extra layer of paper (cut in two) at the sides. I replaced the embellishment clusters as they originally were but added a couple more dots to each one.



Supplies
Paper - Bo Bunny Et Cetera, KaiserCraft Up, Up and Away, Kit 'n' Craft
Letters - American Crafts, Pebbles
Dew Drops - Papermania, Cloud 9 Design

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment