Monday 27 April 2020

Dance the Night Away

I've finally reached the last page from my brother-in-law's wedding, but there will be one more bridal page to come from a separate photoshoot as I need an even number to fit the space in the album.

This one features the dancing after the evening banquet and I picked five photos for my own version of 'The Trio' sketch from Shimelle's Start with a  Sketch class, a sketch originally designed for three photos.



The Easter cybercrop at For the Love of Pretty Paper closed yesterday, but I entered this page before the deadline. All the challenges were chocolate-themed and this one was for "Celebrations", to scrapbook a party.

Supplies
Cardstock - Payper Box, Bazzill
Paper - 7Gypsies, DCWV Far East
Letters - American Crafts, Tim Holtz
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft?
Puffy Hearts - American Crafts
Gems - Love to Craft
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die
The Works Patterned Circle Die
Woodware Small Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment