Sunday 19 April 2020

Dress to Impress

Another wedding page today, and it's back to the more formal straight lines of my earlier pages. After the daytime ceremony in the bride's family home, they held a formal dinner in a hotel in the evening. I picked out a couple of posed photos for this page, one has the bride and groom with both sets of parents and the other has them with the groom's (our) immediate family.



A two-photo page means that I can tick off "Double Decker" in the chocolate-themed Easter Cybercrop at For the Love of Pretty Paper. Three down, 17 to go (though I'm pretty sure I'll skip over some of them).

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Payper Box
Paper - 7Gypsies, Dovecraft Eastern Promise
Letters - Love to Craft
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft?
Washi Tape - Dovecraft
Gems - Love to Craft
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Die
Craft Creative Flower Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment