Wednesday 15 April 2020

His & Hers

My last page was a double for the wedding ceremony of my brother-in-law and his new wife; I have several more wedding pages to come and the next few will have a pair of 4x6 photos each time so I want to make sure they all look a bit different. The first one has photos of the families of the bride and groom, which I placed in opposite corners of a central block, and then filled in the gaps with multiple strips of patterned paper, repeating the papers that I used on the last page I made.


Lots of patterned paper generally leads me to minimal embellishments and on this occasion I just used a scattering of puffy hearts and some glittered dots from my pack of letter stickers.

I'll be trying to combine as many wedding pages as possible with Easter Cybercrop challenges from For the Love of Pretty Paper; they are all chocolate-themed and this is the first one that I've ticked off - the M&Ms challenge - to use alliteration.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - 7Gypsies, Pink Paislee Auburn Lane, Dovecraft Eastern Promise
Letters - Hobbycraft
Border - Unknown
Puffy Hearts - American Crafts, Studio Calico
Ink - Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment