Thursday 9 April 2020

Time at the Pool

We were out in Malaysia for my brother-in-law's wedding, so lots of family members were staying in the same hotel. We tended to do our own thing in the mornings and then meet up by the pool in the afternoons. I knew I needed a pool page, but assumed it would be a single until I came to select my photos. I couldn't whittle it down past six and didn't want to print them too small, so came to the decision to make a double here.


I turned to Sketch Support to see if they had a suitable sketch and found this one which I could easily adapt to suit my mixture of photos. I dropped the banners, added an extra paper layer behind my photos and moved the border pieces to the bottom of the page.



Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - My Mind's Eye Collectable, DCWV Far East, K&Co 
Letters - Collage Press, KaiserCraft, Webster's Pages
Puffy Hearts - American Crafts/Shimelle
Epoxy Stars - Latech
Peel-Offs - Konica
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft?
Ink - Ranger

Tools

Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die
Spellbinders Circle Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Die

No comments:

Post a Comment