Saturday 15 August 2020

Coast to Coast

Last page now for my 2016 album, and it's another long distance walk for my husband. This time he and a friend were walking north to south across Devon from Lynmouth to Wembury.

An eight day walk across glorious countryside yielded a plethora of photos so I made a double page by repeating the 'Half and Half' sketch from Shimelle's Start with a Sketch class. This gave me room for twelve smaller photos in the bottom half of the page plus larger photos, title and journalling in the top half. It's also a good design for when you don't have two identical papers for the background as it can be made by splitting two different papers into 6" panels for the tops and bottoms.





Supplies
Paper - Authentique, We R Memory Keepers Free Spirit, Crate Paper Random, My Mind's Eye Collectable, Simple Stories Awesome

Letters - American Crafts
Journalling Cards - Project Life
Puffy Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio, Freckled Fawn
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Pretty My Page
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die
X-Cut Pennant Die

No comments:

Post a Comment