Tuesday 25 August 2020

Let Them Eat Cake

It's been a strange year so far, and we all had our birthdays under lockdown. We didn't have any real presents, just promises of presents once restrictions are lifted, but we did each have a birthday cake to celebrate the day. My daughter made mine, I made the others and I've scrapped pictures of them all as a quartet.



I wanted a celebratory feel to the page, so chose the star wreath cutfile which I backed with pastel papers. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Paper - Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Whimsical
Puffy Stars - Elle's Studio
Star Gems - Papermania
Washi Tape - Hobbycraft

Tools

Silhouette Portrait & Paige Taylor Evans 'Star Wreath' Cutfile

1 comment:

  1. Each & every cake looks quite yummy & what a great layout to showcase them.

    ReplyDelete