Tuesday 11 August 2020

MUSE

I'm sticking with my 2016 album for this page, filling in another gap with a double page from when we saw Muse at the O2 in April. 

I took a ton of photos and thought that this was going to be a photo-heavy page, but when I sorted through them there just a couple that were really much better than the rest and that I wanted to blow up large. I then added a third which wasn't quite as good but gave me a close-up of the band in action.

I was stumped for both page design and colour scheme so asked for ideas on Facebook. One lady shared a concert page where she used a cutfile and this got me going though neither my cutfile nor my colour scheme match hers at all.

I started with a black cardstock background and liberally spattered it with three colours of mist. I used a stars cutfile, backed some of the small stars with vellum, and filled some of the larger stars with die-cuts.



Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Papermania
Paper - Sandylion, HOTP
Vellum - Crate Paper
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Mist - Docrafts, Heidi Swapp

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Paige Taylor Evans 'Stars' Cutfile
Big Shot & Dovecraft Star Die
Woodware Tiny Star Punch

1 comment: