Sunday 9 August 2020

South West Coast Path Part 9

My husband and father-in-law have been walking the 630 miles of the South West Coast Path, one section per year since 2008. I'm currently working on my 2016 album which was their ninth expedition, a stretch of the north Cornwall coast.

I've made each year's pages on the same blue paper, and they are always photo-heavy which generally means a grid. This time I have three rows of 7cm high photos with stripey borders at the edges, holding clusters of die-cut and punched shapes.





Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Papermania
Paper - Craft Creations, Scrap Within Reach Elliot
Letters - October Afternoon
Washi Tape - Efco
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug, Marianne Design, Echo Park

Tools

Silhouette Portrait
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Big Shot
Spellbinders Circle Die
Little B Arrow Die
Dovecraft Star Die

No comments:

Post a Comment