Thursday 13 August 2020

Prom

I'm working through my remaining 2016 pages, but it really is a reminder that I shouldn't leave double pages until last. This is the fifth of six, so almost done.
This page is from my daughter's Prom which was held at a local hotel. I've gone with seven photos: I took the large one on the left outside the hotel when I dropped off my daughter and her friend; the rest are a mixture of professional photos and snaps taken on their phones.
I used last month's double sketch from Stick It Down for my page, adjusting it to suit my variety of photo sizes, and adding extra papers on the right so that the far column of photos wan't so isolated.

I mostly used papers from Amy Tangerine's Shine On collection, which I also used for Family Fun and Games last week. However, where that page was quite colourful and playful, I concentrated on the grey and black papers this time for a more sophisticated look with gold accents.



I built an embellishment cluster on each side of the page based around two cameras in different sizes; they are the same motif cut from a 12x12 paper and the 6x6 pad. The 'summer' and 'party' words on the left came from the same 6x6 paper. I finished off with some of the smaller chipboard pieces from the collection and some puffy dots in grey and black.

Supplies
Paper - American Crafts Amy Tangerine Shine On, American Crafts/Shimelle Head in the Clouds
Letters - American Crafts
Chipboard - Amy Tangerine Shine On
Puffy Stickers - Elle's Studio
Word Stickers - Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes
Label Sticker - 7Gypsies
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Docrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment