Thursday 27 August 2020

New Home Card

I'm sharing a quick 'New Home' card today. Our daughter will start her second year at university soon, and she and her friends moved into a house together this week. I was looking for a free house cutfile when I spotted a birdhouse instead and switched tacks.

I inked a grass and sky background for the card and cut and pieced my birdhouse from three papers. I was going to add five of the birds to 'live' in the house (one per person moving in) 
but I couldn't make them small enough and keep the details so I die-cut them instead. I then added the little row of bunting from the same seaside die set as the birds.


Supplies
Paper - We R Memory Keepers Free Spirit
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait and SCT Cutfile
Big Shot & X-Cut Beach Hut Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment