Sunday 23 August 2020

Testing Times

Having finished sharing my 2016 album pages now, I'm returning to 2020, an album that I'm trying to keep up-to-date as we go along. Last month I was invited to take part in a survey looking at the prevalence of Covid-19 in the general population. I accepted and the kit arrived on the day of GoGoGetaway's cybercrop, so I scrapped a photo straight away with Niki's sketch.

I chose a 6x6 pad for my paper strips so that they would all co-ordinate, and found a virus cutfile that I used for the circles in the sketch.



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Make & Create Grunge Dreams, My Mind's Eye Now & Then, My Mind's Eye Quilting Bee
Pearls - The Hobby House
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts, Cosmic Shimmer

Tools
Sewing Machine
Silhouette Portrait
Love SVG Covid-19 Cutfile
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment