Saturday 10 October 2020

A Night with DJ Steves

I'm back on The Mad Scrapper blog today to share my third (and final) page made with papers from Cocoa Vanilla Studios' Legendary collection.


It's another for my daughter's University album. She gave me the photo, just captioned DJ Steves, but no further information. It seems that he's a character from the TV show 'People Just Do Nothing' and he appeared in Brighton earlier this year.

Supplies
Paper - Cocoa Vanilla Studios Legendary*
Letters - American Crafts*, Creative Devotion
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Enamel Dots - Echo Park*, Eyelet Outlet*
Ink - Hobbycraft

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Star Dies

*Disclosure - I received the papers, enamel dots and Thickers free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my Design Team role. 

No comments:

Post a Comment