Friday 16 October 2020

Our Covid Snake

I'm sharing another page from my 'Explore' 6x8 album today, an album for the local walks I took during lockdown earlier this year. I'm working with divided page protectors and planning to stick to 4x6 pockets throughout.

I have photos from our Covid Snake, a line of painted stones which runs along a local footpath and which anyone could add too. It was fascinating to see it grow week by week and it contributed to a sense of community at a time when we couldn't meet anyone in person.


I popped a photo of the whole snake in the top left pocket of a double spread, and used the empty space on it for my title. My journalling went in the pocket below with a few of the stones fussy-cut from another photo, and I used the pockets on the right for close-ups of some of the stones.

I've added another paper pad, some letter stickers and some word stickers to my starter kit while making this page, and I plan to repeat these as I go along.

Supplies
Paper - Simple Stories Simple Vintage Great Escape, The Works World Map, 7Gypsies Avignon
Letters - DCWV Christmas Alphabet Sticker Stack
Stickers - Tim Holtz, Simple Stories
Washi Tape - Little B
Ink - Ranger 

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Big Shot
X-Cut Banner Die
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

No comments:

Post a Comment