Thursday 8 October 2020

Seeing Triple

I'm carrying on with my daughter's university album today, but the page has a photo of one of her friends, in triplicate as they played with panorama photography.

A photo like this has to be printed as large as possible so I went with A4 paper which made it about 3.5" by 11.75" and chose an old sketch from Shimelle that I've used before. Obviously I dropped the three circles from the sketch as I was using one photo not two, and I moved the photo up and title down, but I kept the paper layers as they are.

I had intended to keep the central composition throughout, but when I added the arrows to the page, they really wanted to be more spread out, and then the large star worked better slightly offset so I broke that rule entirely with my smaller stars and pearls.


Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus, My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market, Make & Create Grunge Dreams, Kit 'n' Craft
Letters - American Crafts
Cork Shapes - Studio Calico
Pearls - Unknown
Washi Tape - Unknown
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Stars Dies
Hobbycraft Star Punch
American Crafts Scalloped Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment