Friday 30 October 2020

"Legendary" Birthday Cards


Following on from my last post, I really didn't have enough papers left from Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Legendary collection for another page, but I still had some scraps and motifs left and I decided to make a few cards with them rather than throwing them into my scraps box.

I focused on the mountain scene from the cut-apart sheet for my first card


and fussy-cut the banner from the same sheet for my second.


I pieced a background together for the next one and used a label from the cut-apart to hold my sentiment.


Finally I combined some torn strips, some die-cut circles and a strip of stars for my fourth and final card.


I just have a few cut-apart pieces left now. The labels have gone in my embellishment drawers (where I store by colour) and the rest have finally been consigned to my scraps box. 

Supplies
Card Blanks - Anita's 
Paper - Cocoa Vanilla Studio Legendary*
Sentiments - Anita's
Ink - Memento

Tools
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Die
Hobbycraft Star Punch
Woodware Small Star Punch

* Disclosure - I received the papers free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my Design Team role. 

No comments:

Post a Comment