Sunday 18 October 2020

Explore - Thames View Hill

I'm sharing more pages for my Explore album today, a 6x8 Simple Stories flipbook for local walks during lockdown earlier this year.

My photos for Thames View Hill ran to two double pages (or eight 4x6 pockets as I'm using divided page protectors). 

I concentrated on the hill itself and the Thames View for the first four pockets. Our view includes Tilbury Docks where a number of cruise ships have been laid up for the duration.


Turning over, I have more journalling and another view, the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf 13-14 miles away in the top two pockets. I gave the bottom pockets to circular photos of butterflies, in the same size as the painted stones on my previous page.


I recently bought the ephemera pack and a few 12x12 papers from Simple Stories to add to my original sticker sheet and 6x8 pad as I realised I didn't have enough supplies. I've used the first piece of ephemera here, very happy to find a piece based on a circle the same size as my photos to complete the row.

Supplies
Paper - Simple Stories Simple Vintage Great Escape, The Works World Map
Letters - DCWV Christmas Alphabet Sticker Stack
Ephemera - Simple Stories
Stickers - Simple Stories, OneCanoeTwo
Washi Tape - Little B
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die
Little B Arrow Die

No comments:

Post a Comment