Friday 2 October 2020

Trick or Treat

This is another page for my daughter's university album, with a couple of Hallowe'en photos that she gave me. 

I've never been keen on Hallowe'en so only have papers from one collection, October Afternoon's Witch Hazel, which I originally bought for my Harry Potter album. I was down to scraps, with the only piece of any size being a 6x12 of zig-zag print which hurts my eyes if I look at it for too long. However I picked that for my background in conjunction with a spider's web cut-file as a lot would be covered by the time I finished. 

Building the rest of my page was a game of Tetris, identifying the papers which were big enough for photo mats, then working out how my scraps could be fitted together and which pieces could be cut and stretched where needed to look bigger than they are. 


I embellished with pumpkins cut from one of the papers, the word 'Beware' die cut from another to form a label and a sprinkling of enamel dots. 

My scraps are even scrappier now, but I might just be able to squeeze out one final page if my daughter has another Hallowe'en event this year. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill, Stampin' Up!
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel
Enamel Dots - Eyelet Outlet, Simple Stories, Pretty My Page
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die

No comments:

Post a Comment