Monday 26 October 2020

Here Be Monsters

Shimelle's Page
I'm scraplifting Shimelle Laine today, copying a page from one of her recent Facebook live videos.

The photo is another from my daughter's first year at University and is from a Monster Ball. I wanted grungy papers to match the theme of monsters and chose some old papers from Scrap Within Reach, a company which I think is now defunct.

I used a coloured background so didn't stencil it, but I did spread some distress oxide ink behind my photo. I didn't have any embellishments from the collection, but I store mine by colour so was able to pull a few things that match up, and cut some of them into three pieces to spread across three clusters around my photo. Being landscape rather than portrait, there was more space for my title below the photo than beside it. I was out of Ms but I think an upside-down W makes a decent substitute.


Supplies
Paper - Scrap Within Reach Elliott
Letters - American Crafts, October Afternoon
Die-Cut - October Afternoon
Word Stickers - My Mind's Eye
Star Sticker - Jillibean Soup
Brad, Ticket & Metal Circles - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, Doodlebug
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's, Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Little B Arrow Die
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment