Saturday 7 November 2020

Hello Stonehenge

I'm continuing with my "holiday" pages today, from a long weekend in Dorset which will be the only break we get this year. We passed by Stonehenge on the way, and I snapped a quick picture from the car.

I spotted this sketch when someone used it on Facebook, and traced it back to a July 2013 post from Liz Chidester at The Scrappiest Blogspot. She doesn't appear to be blogging any more but there are a few other sketches that I might go back to.

I'm using the paper pad from Amy Tangerine's Late Afternoon collection for my pages. One of the sheets is a cut-apart, and I used a section of it for the 'Hello' circle which starts my title. I couldn't bring myself to use three Es from my Thickers in one go, so I cut the rest on my Silhouette.


Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts
Paper - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon*
Die-Cuts - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon*
Stickers - Tim Holtz Idea-ology
Stars - Studio Calico
Washi Tape - Little B, Efco
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, Doodlebug, Carta Bella
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot
X-Cut Camera Die
Little B Arrow Die
Dovecraft Label Die
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circle Template
X-Cut Circle Punch

*Disclosure - I received the Amy Tangerine paper pad and die-cut pack free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my Design Team role.

No comments:

Post a Comment