Saturday 21 November 2020

Portland

I'm not scrapping our Dorset break in order, and I'm jumping to the end of Saturday now and a brief excursion to the Isle of Portland. I'm starting at the north end of the island with a trio of photos from the viewpoint area there.

I'm using Amy Tangerine's Late Afternoon paper pad for my holiday pages; I love the range of colours in the stripy paper but so far I've only used small strips in among the other patterns. This time, I decided to make it my background but it's really bold so I layered a rectangle of the black and white diagonal stripe over it to give a more neutral area behind the photos. (I gutted the middle part though as it's too good to hide.)

I've also been hoarding the floral die-cuts but I'm in danger of holding on to them for so long that I don't use them at all, so I used two on this page along with two halves of a ticket die-cut which I chose in order to spread the green colour from my letter stickers around the page.


Supplies
Paper - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon*
Letters - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon*
Die-Cuts - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon*
Flair - Dotty About Flair
Chipboard Stars - Studio Calico
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Washi Tape - Little B
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug, Carta Bella
Ink - Ranger

* Disclosure - I received the paper pad, Thickers and die-cuts free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my DT role.

No comments:

Post a Comment