Sunday 1 November 2020

We Did It!

Scraplift #41
I'm combining challenges today, with another scraplift from
Scrap Squad, and one to use fuchsia from For the Love of Pretty Paper.

Fuchsia took me to a Heidi Swapp paper pad that I had barely used and I pulled four coordinating papers to make the page. I don't have any embellishments from the collection, if there were any, so picked things from my embellishment drawers (where I store random pieces by colour) to create two clusters by my photo.

The photo is another that my daughter gave me and the page will go in her University Years album.


Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - Heidi Swapp Wanderlust
Letters - Unknown
Die-Cuts - Unknown
Word Stickers - My Mind's Eye
Glitter Tape - The Works
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye, Echo Park
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Sewing Machine
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment