Thursday 5 November 2020

Get Away From It All

Well, 2020 hasn't turned out how any of us would have expected; all of our planned holidays were cancelled, to be replaced by a long weekend in Dorset last month. I'll be scrapping the photos with the aid of Amy Tangerine's Late Afternoon 12x12 paper pad and ephemera, my latest DT choice from The Mad Scrapper. There are 48 papers in the pad, 2 each of 24 patterns, and I filmed a flip-through a few weeks ago. 

I made my first page as an introduction to the trip, with a wide view photo of the village and a smaller one of the pub where we stayed. I used two separate area of the page for the two photos, filled the space between them with my title and journalling, and added three clusters of die-cut and punched leaves and flowers around the page. The tag at the top is from the ephemera pack, and I added puffy stars to it and my title.


Supplies
Paper - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon*, 
Letters - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine*, October Afternoon
Die-Cut - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine*
Flair - Dotty About Flair
Puffy Stickers - Elle's Studio
Brad - 7Gypsies
Gems - Love to Craft 
Washi Tape - Little B
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die
Poppy Stamps Small Leafy Sprig Die
Woodware Flower Punch
Craft Creatives Small Flower Punch

*Disclosure - I received the Amy Tangerine paper pad, Thickers and ephemera free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my Design Team role.

No comments:

Post a Comment