Monday 23 November 2020

Shine a Light

Laura's Sketch
I'm still on the Isle of Portland for this page, but now at the southern end, known as Portland Bill, with photos of the lighthouses there. 

I used an old sketch from Laura Whitaker which I rotated to suit my portrait photos. I worked from the top down, layering the different patterned papers without committing to a background; I had a few choices in mind from the Late Afternoon paper pad, but ultimately none of them quite worked, I felt that I needed a blue to pick up on the sky in the photos and I found something suitable from Elle's Studio.


Supplies
Paper - Elle's Studio Thankful, American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon*
Letters - American Crafts*
Chipboard Stars - Studio Calico
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Butterflies - Prima Darcelle Sugar Dots*
Dots - Nuvo Drops
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die
Dovecraft Tag Die
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch

*Disclosure - I received the paper pad, Thickers and sugar dots free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my Design Team role.

No comments:

Post a Comment