Monday 9 November 2020

The Hardy Monument

Jenny's Page
I'm scraplifting along with the Scrap Squad over on Facebook again today. This time their lift #41 was a Hallowe'en page from Jenny Evans.

I'm scrapping another landmark from our Dorset holiday, the Hardy Monument atop Black Down. The Hardy in question is Vice-Admiral Sir Thomas Masterman Hardy who had been Nelson's flag captain at the Battle of Trafalgar.

I'm mostly using Amy Tangerine's Late Afternoon collection for my Dorset pages, but I pulled in an old Crate Paper sheet for my background as I thought the other papers needed a dark background. The wreath at the bottom of the page comes from the die-cut pack, but I cut the sentiment in the middle away and added the word explore instead.


Supplies
Paper - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon*, Crate Paper Cottage
Letters - American Crafts*, October Afternoon, Creative Expression
Die-Cuts - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine*
Flowers - Kaisercraft
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Shapes - Prima Sugar Dots*
Dots - Nuvo Drops
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
X-Cut Pennant Die
X-Cut Explore Die
Dovecraft Label Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

*Disclosure - I received the paper pad, die-cut pack, Thickers and sugar dots free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my Design Team role.


No comments:

Post a Comment