Friday 26 April 2019

Alfama

I'm still in Lisbon for today's page and they are following in order at the moment (though I've skipped a couple of doubles that I need to go back to). After riding the funiculars on the last page we headed towards the Alfama district, the oldest part of the city. 

I've collected together three slightly random photos for my page, but they are all linked by location - the cathedral, a street view and a tram. The mix of orientations took me to an old favourite in terms of page layout, three photos on a large circle. I'd previously inked and abandoned the background cardstock but pulled it out again here.



My embellishment clusters are my normal thing, but perfectly suited to a recent cybercrop challenge from Lottie Loves Paper which was to make a page with a trio of clusters, each containing at least five elements.

Supplies
Cardstock - The Range
Paper - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Better Together, DCWV Romantic Life
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Washi Tape - Tesco
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Puffy Stars - MRI
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
That Special Touch Grid Mask
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die
Dovecraft Star Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment