Tuesday 16 April 2019

Easter Lamb

This page came from another challenge of the recent cybercrop at Lottie Loves Paper. Di set a scraplift challenge, with the source being a page that Jana Eubank made for Simple Stories.

This was another page design that led to me using a 6x6 pad with its variety of coordinating patterns. However I found that most of my recent pads have been single-sided which was quite disappointing. 

I found one from Authentique which was double-sided and vaguely outdoor-themed, and managed to match the colours to a farm photo taken on Easter Sunday 25 years ago.


I layered the photo on coordinating papers from my scraps box and popped it up on foam adhesive to keep it above the folded paper circles. With so many patterns already on the page, I kept my embellishment quite simple, with a few punched shapes in a dark woodgrain. I added my title to an acetate piece that you can still see the papers behind it; the pearls are behind the acetate too.

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - Authentique Nestled, Scraps
Letters - Basic Grey
Acetate - Studio Calico
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft?
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Hobbycraft Heart Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch
X-Cut Scalloped Border Punch
Silhouette Portrait & Perforated Circles Cutfile

No comments:

Post a Comment