Sunday 28 April 2019

Butterfly Birthday Card

As April draws to a close, I'm sharing a card made from one of Sketch-n-Scrap's sketches before their linkup closes. 

I used Card Sketch #143 for a card for my sister, which I based around a butterfly die-cut from OneCanoeTwo. The green colour steered me towards a 6x6 pad from We R Memory Keepers for coordinating papers, but I veered away from the sketch a bit when I was layering them up, opting to keep everything within the area of the largest paper panel.




6 comments:

  1. I love you homemade doily. Great card. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card - quite cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty. Thank you for playing along with us as Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Amanda! Love your color scheme and your butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and a cute take on the sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card & fantastic take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete