Saturday 6 April 2019

Off the Grid

Old photos again today as I wanted to tackle a Grab 5 challenge over at For the Love of Pretty Paper but I couldn't fit it to a cruise page. Our five items were chipboard, journalling, Project Life style cards, ephemera or die-cuts and twine/thread.

The photos are my husband and two friends taking a break on one of Dartmoor's tors a few years back. The title card is from Simple Stories Travel Notes as is the paper across the middle, a 6x8 which I cut and stretched. I raided my scraps box for the layers to the left of the photos and embellished with die-cuts and chipboard stars. The finishing touch was a few lines of stitching to satisfy the thread part of the Grab 5 challenge.


Supplies
Paper - Simple Stories Hey Pop!, Simple Stories Travel Notes, Simple Stories Awesome, Teresa Collins
Card - Simple Stories Travel Notes
Die-Cuts - atd World Travel
Chipboard Stars - American Crafts
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Thread - DMC
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools

Big Shot & Little B Arrow Die
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Scrapberry's Compass Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment