Sunday 14 April 2019

Happiness

Natalie's Page
Cybercrops have been coming thick and fast recently and the latest one that I've played along with came from Lottie Loves Paper over on Facebook. I often find it easier to work with older photos for cybercrops so I've dug into the 1980s archives for the next few pages that I plan to share with you.

Each challenge was set by a different member of the DT or by a guest designer, and Natalie's challenge was to use tags and/or tabs. I loved her sample page so much that I decided to scraplift it. I picked the remains of an older 6x6 pad to die-cut my tags, and paired them with old beach photos of my siblings.


Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper The Pier
Die-Cuts - KaiserCraft Island Escape
Stickers - MAMBI, OneCanoeTwo
Washi Tape - Stampin' Up!
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Chalk - Readicut Crafts
Mist - Mister Huey's, Heidi Swapp, Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Tag Die

No comments:

Post a Comment