Wednesday 10 April 2019

Parque do Castro

I'm in Vigo again today, and this page comes directly after the last one I shared. We spent most of our afternoon in Vigo in the Parque do Castro which covers Castro Hill. The monument on the last page was part way up the hill, and this old fort covers the summit area. Apart from the walls themselves, there's little left of the fort and the inside has been landscaped as a continuation of the park, but it was good to explore and had great views over the city.

My page design is loosely based on an old sketch from Stick It Down which I have used before. I've few new sheets or large scraps of paper left in my album kit now so this was a good design for stretching lots of strips across the two pages. I just wish I'd swapped them round so the the black and white paper was behind the photos with the coral ones at the top and bottom as the page is rather plain as they are. I'm pondering adding washi to the top and bottom to add some more colour.


Supplies
Cardstock - The Range
Paper - OneCanoeTwo Twilight, Pebbles Floral Lane, October Afternoon Reset Girl
Letters - Basic Grey
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Washi Tape - Pretty My Page
Puffy Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio, American Crafts
Word Stickers - OneCanoeTwo
Gems - Papermania
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Studio Calico Stars Stamp
American Crafts/Shimelle Word Stamp
Stampendous Arrow Stamp

1 comment:

  1. You do have some fun trips. Thanks for sharing the sketch, I think I'll borrow this one :)

    ReplyDelete