Tuesday 30 April 2019

Cousins

I was on holiday in Cornwall last week and coming home again has left me in scrapping limbo. I'm determined to keep my 2019 album up to date at all times this year, I've ordered all the photos I want to scrapbook from Cornwall and they should arrive in time for the madness that is National Scrapbooking Day (or Weekend or however long it lasts this year) but what to do before then?

I've fallen out of love with my cruise album; despite being part way through a page when I went away, I can't be bothered with finishing it right now so I'm turning to other things.


When I'm no longer finding that my photos inspire me, I tackle my pages from the other side, finding a sketch or scraplift to get me started again, and then picking photos from the archives that will suit it. On this occasion it was the April sketch from the lovely Laura Rumble for For the Love of Pretty Paper that caught my eye.

I picked a truly old photo, the very first one that I took with my own camera, and chose suitably vintage papers to go with it, adding washi and glitter tape to the strips of paper.




Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper Open Book, Bo Bunny Shabby Princess
Cardstock - DCWV, Bazzill
Letters - Docrafts
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Washi Tape - Dovecraft, Pretty My Page
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft?
Enamel Hearts - We R Memory Keepers
Thread - DMC
Ink & Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Camera Die

No comments:

Post a Comment